BarbeloAngel

BarbeloAngel

barbeloangel.booklikes.com

Fairytale Apocalypse (The Verge #1)
Jacqueline Patricks
Progress: 87 %

Recommended for: ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE who enjoys a good mystery, crime, thriller

Baby Snatchers - Bo Brennan

This is Awesome Bo. I really enjoyed it, but at same time I was hiding for cover as it was extremely distressing in places.

After reading Stealing Powers, first book in the trilogy, intrigued me so much that I wanted to read more of his awesome stories and I'm so glad that I did. This second book in the trilogy was fantastic, so out there, so compelling I just couldn't put it down at all.

I can't usually read these sort of books as they do always upset me quite a lot knowing that this is true to life and it's such an eye opener for me. There were quite a number of times within this book that shook me quite a bit and will haunt me for a while to come.

'Open your eyes'. I couldn't either, I had my eyes shut, hiding behind a cushion, cringing. Message here, not to get in cars with strangers. Poor John, but thankfully he was reasonably ok after that tremendous and terrifying ordeal., but he was messing with the wrong people.

Can't wait to grab the third book from you Bo. Your writing, Editing, stories are all magnificent and all that research you do to create these brilliant books is truly outstanding. Cover works magnificently for the story. Well done you and I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good crime story.

Keep strong, keep writing your stories and you will go far.

3 Likes in GR