BarbeloAngel

BarbeloAngel

barbeloangel.booklikes.com

Fairytale Apocalypse (The Verge #1)
Jacqueline Patricks
Progress: 87 %

Gripping read

Dog Days of Dying - paramedic short story - Jacqueline Patricks

"YOU DON'T READ A JACQUELINE PATRICKS STORY, YOU EXPERIENCE IT!"

We start with the first emergency call the Paramedics receive, we get to feel all the heartbreak and tension. We get to sense the strong bond between the paramedics, how in tuned they are with one another - sometimes you dnt need to talk, to tell one another - all it takes is a concerned look, and then automatically you know just what each other is saying, thinking. Its sort of being like telepathy, you have be able trust your partner entirely - whichever emergency field you are in.

Sometimes tho things go slightly wrong. But if you can learn to trust your instincts, trust your partner, you can then hopefully change things around and put them right - better.

Thanks for telling me about your story, it was really good Jacqueline and I thoroughly enjoyed it. This was very emotional and even tho this book is a work of fiction, it's also sorta based on true events and I would recommend anyone that enjoys medical drama to read Dogs Days of Dying.

Jacqueline Patricks has been a medic for over 21 years and I can clearly understand why she loves doing this exhausting job, everyday can be different. Jacqueline is also one terrific author and one amazing lady.

To learn more about Jacqueline, visit her website at
jacquelinepatricks.com

Thanks Jacqueline for the signature that you have given me from authorgraph.com
*Autograph.com is a free service that You can have a Signed e-books from over 8,000 authors,
"Is the Authorgraph inserted into the e-book?" No, it is a separate document. This allows a reader to create a "collection" where she can keep all of her Authorgraphs together.

"Does an Authorgraph use my real signature or does it just print my name in a script font?"
One of the most distinctive features of Authorgraph.com is the ability to actually draw your signature. This signing takes place completely in the browser window using a mouse (or your finger if you use a tablet). However, there is also a default option that allows authors to print their name in a script font if they don't want to use the signing feature.

"Can Authorgraphs be personalized?"
Yes! Every Authorgraph goes only to the specific reader that requested it so an author can write a custom message for each reader. In addition, readers can include a short message to the author in order to provide a bit more context for personalizing the Authorgraph.

"Is there a cost to send or receive an Authorgraph?"
Requesting, sending and receiving Authorgraphs are free! However, if a reader uses Amazon's Personal Document Service to receive the Authorgraph on his/her Kindle then Amazon may charge a small delivery fee.*